I spent one of the best summers of my life in this wonderful city called Bangalore. Not only did it have the occasionally frequent rains to suppress the heat every time it reached a certain high, but also a lot of memories I could carry home.
- This is the first time I stayed with a stranger. It was a new experience. Having surrounded by shoulders to cry upon and crazy laughing sessions for no reason all the time till before these two months, this experience helped me acquaint myself to the fact that not always will you have your friends around
- Anusha- One of the finest people I met in my life. Not only does she amaze me with her vast knowledge of the world but the fact that she cycles 7 km from her house to the office daily caught me by surprise. She showed that cycling is a way of life
- Ranjeeta- One of my colleagues in office. A person who would die for dance, she is the reason I got to learn the technicalities of various dance forms like Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Ballroom, etc
- Hari- The CEO of the company I interned in these two months, is walking knowledge. Every time I talk to him, I learn Asomething new. Be it marketing or design or anything related to becoming a better person, he’ll hear you out with something new in every single interaction with him
- This internship of mine was a Marketing role in a Design firm. The fact that a design firm would not generally hire management students makes me stand apart from the rest of the people interning in famous yet regular marketing companies. It showed me a new angle to marketing. Apart from these, I improved upon my writing skills, thanks to Hari
- One of the best things about my office was the everyday coffee in office. It’s not just the coffee that was interesting but the beautiful coffee mugs designed by the company that made the ordeal more enjoyable
- All those days when we ordered food and ate at the office with colleagues adds another page to my internship diaries
- This was the first time I saw how designers made sketches. All those wonderful art works and the way they made them right from scratch took me by surprise
In this city I took my 1st pay cheque, experienced my first corporate job, got my 1st live project (something related to my academics) and for the first time saw a city which pours in summer at least once a week.